FMX creates one central location for IT tickets to be submitted, and ensures no request goes missing. With such an easy-to-use system, users will have no problem submitting requests with required information. This ensures you receive all details pertaining to a request and that you have a way of getting in touch with the requester if need be.
Manage technology tickets with FMX
- Require certain information before a ticket can be submitted.
- Easily respond to tickets to ask for additional information.
- Prioritize tickets based on need.
- Look up how past tickets were resolved.
- Easily assign and resolve tickets.
- View each and every ticket your team members are working on.
- Keep track of time and money spent.
FMX's software is incredible, the customer support is amazing, and it is an amazingly easy help desk for our IT and Maintenance departments.
FMX has really made me better at my job. It has the best balance of features and simplicity of the systems we tried, and it is extremely user friendly. In addition, FMX is cost effective. As a church, our operating budget comes from money provided by our congregation, so it is of utmost importance that we use those funds responsibly. FMX lets us maximize the efficiency of those dollars.
FMX technology ticketing capabilities
More capabilities with FMX
- Assign tickets and set due dates for your staff and outside vendors.
- Keep your team on track through email notifications.
- Set up automatic notifications for staff when their tickets are responded to, assigned, and resolved.
- View your daily schedule with FMX’s easy-to-use calendar.
- Define each user’s role and what they are allowed to view and change in your system.
- Assign vendors to tickets, easily communicate due dates, and exchange information about tickets.
- Upload photos to provide context for tickets, and store important documents such as operating manuals and warranty information.
- Log worker hours and calculate costs associated with each technology ticket, piece of equipment, or building.
- View total costs by request type, building, tickets completed each month, and more.