FMX creates one central location to submit IT tickets, ensuring no request ever goes missing again. With Technology Requests, ensure all relevant information is captured based on request type, quickly assign technicians, stay updated on ticket progress, and see reporting data around ticket resolutions and requests.
- Increase efficiency and resolution times by digitizing and centralizing ticket submissions, allowing technicians to focus on completing work instead of tracking details down.
- Ensure all relevant information is collected at the time of ticket submission with configurable and required ticket fields.
- Simplify and streamline communication between requestors and technicians by communicating directly in-app.
- Notify technicians of new requests, see real-time schedules, and view and resolve tickets from your mobile device.
- View a log of previous ticket submissions by user and equipment to see how previous issues were resolved.
- Configure custom request forms to ensure all relevant details are captured to complete the job—attach photos, videos, documents, and more.
- Save time with auto-assignment & notifications by assigning the technician best suited to the task and sending real-time updates.
- Communicate in-app directly with requestors, staff members, other technicians, vendors, and more to stay updated on ticket status.
- Log work hours to see costs associated with technology tickets.
- View reporting and interactive dashboards to comprehensive cost data, resolution rates, equipment maintenance trends, and other insights.
- Use Calendar & To-Do views to make it easy to see open requests and due dates for each technician.
- View data logs to access past requests, resolution details, and view submission history for each user, location, building, and piece of technology equipment.
Request a demo
Thank you for your interest in FMX. We will be in touch to schedule a personalized demo.
Browse FMX's comprehensive set of features and choose the functionality that will help you achieve your facilities and maintenance goals.