FMX prolongs the life of your equipment, reduces downtime, decreases reactive maintenance requests, helps you manage compliance and inspection needs, and prevents costly emergency repairs from occurring.
Manage preventive maintenance and planned tasks with FMX
- Keep up to date with required inspections and audits.
- Store important documents regarding equipment and assets.
- Justify capital expenses.
- Determine when to purchase new equipment and when to fix old equipment.
- Decrease equipment downtime and cut costs.
- Determine your most/least valuable pieces of equipment.
So far we have increased efficiency in completing and documenting the assigned preventative maintenance tasks available. Our machine up-time has already seen an increase, and the information being collected will be vital to provide statistics for upgrading older equipment.
The software is an easy-to-use system for running our Community-Based Residential Facility. It has helped us coordinate and manage our preventive maintenance requests with ease. The support staff at FMX has been a huge help with getting us set up and answering questions whenever they come up.
FMX preventive maintenance capabilities
More capabilities with FMX
- Plan tasks days, weeks, months, or even years in advance.
- Assign tasks and set due dates for all staff and outside vendors.
- View your daily schedule in FMX’s easy-to-use calendar view.
- View the status of each task quickly and easily.
- Define each user’s role and what they are allowed to view and change in your system.
- Communicate directly with vendors.
- Upload photo and file attachments directly to tasks.
- Log worker hours and calculate costs associated with labor and inventory.
- Compile reports and view interactive dashboards for all equipment and tasks.