FMX allows you to effectively manage your organization’s spare parts inventory. You will always know how much inventory you have in stock and when your inventory hits its reordering point. This ensures you aren’t overstocking your storage space or running out of necessary inventory.
Simplify control over spare parts inventory with FMX
- Create an online inventory catalog.
- Automatically adjust inventory quantities by associating them with work orders and preventive maintenance.
- Improve spare parts inventory organization and labeling.
- Label inventory with FMX QR barcodes for easy information retrieval.
- Gain a clear picture of your inventory to avoid unnecessary purchases.
- Get reminders to order more when an item is running low.
With the FMX inventory module, we are able to save $18,000 a year in inventory costs.
It’s definitely helped with our inventory, we had no system for tracking our inventory of parts. That’s very important as far as I’m concerned because a lot of these parts are very expensive. You end up with a large quantity of expensive parts and to not have a proper inventory of them was making it much more difficult to manage.
FMX spare parts inventory management capabilities
More capabilities with FMX's spare parts inventory system
- Store important information such as model number, manufacturer, expiration date, pictures, or manuals.
- Associate inventory with equipment.
- Scan printable FMX QR barcodes for easy identification and labeling.
- View where inventory is stored, its current quantity, recommended minimum quantity, and unit price.
- Associate inventory with work orders and preventive maintenance tasks.
- Search for inventory items by name, model number, manufacturer, or any other captured field.
- Compile reports and view interactive dashboards for better audit preparation and budget planning.
- Set up automatic notifications for your purchasing department when inventory items reach their minimum quantity.
- Seamlessly import all of your existing data into FMX.