Helping you emerge stronger than ever
FMX is taking a number of key steps to ensure the safety of our employees, continue providing exceptional services to our customers, and support local efforts to limit the spread and impact of the COVID-19 virus.
Tips for supporting your organization
Emerge Ready for the Future: An In-Depth Discussion on Reopening and the Future of Maintenance Management
FMX has been a godsend to track the cost with COVID-19. We are pushing it to our other sites around the country.
You guys have been fantastic during this [COVID-19] time when we are all working remotely and need a lot of things cancelled. Thanks for being so flexible. I love how available you are.
FMX has really helped us during this COVID-19 crisis. The system makes it easier for us to communicate about tickets and see the status of work being done.
Using FMX to achieve the best outcomes
Explore other helpful resources
- CDC: Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- ISSA: The Worldwide Cleaning Industry Association
- IFMA's Coronavirus Preparedness Resource Center
- OSHA: Occupational Safety and Health Administration
- ASHRAE's COVID-19 Preparedness Resources
- NAFA: National Air Filtration Association
- EPA: Coronavirus (COVID-19) Resources
A message to our customers and partners regarding COVID-19
As efforts concerning the containment of COVID-19 (Coronavirus) expand and evolve here in the U.S. and around the world, we want to assure you that FMX is taking a number of key steps to ensure the safety of our employees, continue providing exceptional services to our customers, and support local efforts to limit the spread and impact of the COVID-19 virus.
We do not anticipate any interruption in your FMX service
As of Monday, March 16th, all FMX employees are working remotely. We are fortunate to have a business that allows us to easily transition from an office environment to a fully remote workforce without impacting the services we offer our customers. As a result, we remain confident that we can provide you and your organization the great service you’ve come to expect from FMX.
That means, among other things:
- Your account will be accessible to you and your employees as usual
- Our support staff will remain available for phone calls, emails, and live chat from 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM US Eastern Time, Monday through Friday
- Our Help Center will remain available 24/7
- Our data servers, all of which are already remotely administered, will continue to operate without interruption
We realize that you have a job to do and want to reassure you that FMX is your partner through these uncertain times. Thank you for doing what you do and for inspiring us to continue our work in serving you.
Brian Gregory, President and COO
Brandi Templeton, VP of Customer Success