FMX gives you insight into how every one of your assets is performing, which ones incur the most cost, and more. These insights allow you to make data-driven decisions regarding every equipment item and asset to decrease downtime, and ultimately, costs.
Manage assets and equipment with FMX
- Keep track of time and money spent on equipment maintenance.
- Determine when equipment and assets are reaching the end of their service life by reviewing the history.
- Track and report on equipment downtime.
- Analyze which equipment types and models are underperforming.
- Easily pull up equipment logs while on the job.
- Store important documents and other information.
We use FMX's reports to streamline our processes and predict what equipment may be failing sooner than later.
FMX gives me capabilities I never had before. Now I can look at the equipment in each of our restaurants and verify the frequency and cost of every repair. Because the record keeping is so comprehensive, I can determine when a particular piece of equipment is no longer cost-effective and should be replaced.
FMX asset & equipment management capabilities
More capabilities with FMX
- Import all of your data seamlessly into FMX.
- Compile reports and view interactive dashboards to prepare for audits and plan for budgeting.
- Search for equipment by name, model number, manufacturer, or any other captured field.
- Easily track and run downtime reports on facilities or production equipment.
- Track equipment history by associating work orders and preventive maintenance with equipment items.
- Integrate predictive maintenance, alarms, and sensors with FMX.