FMX Roundtable: How to Tackle the K-12 Staffing Shortage Crisis
Learn more about the staffing shortage crisis and discover how to make the most of your resources.Read our blog
K-12 maintenance and operations teams are facing an unprecedented staffing shortage. In the face of this issue, it has become increasingly challenging to prioritize projects, justify resource allocation, and balance reactive and proactive work.
As this staffing crisis continues to impact schools nationwide, FMX is committed to assisting you and your team as you optimize operations with the resources you already have. In this video, we discuss innovative ideas and processes to alleviate the burden.
Watch the recording of our interactive live session to learn how to:
- Effectively recruit, retain, and maximize your team’s potential.
- Utilize reports and dashboards to enhance your team’s efficiency and effectiveness, leading to resource justification.
- Optimize labor hours and reduce costs by focusing on preventive maintenance rather than reactive approaches.
- Streamline onboarding for new team members through comprehensive documentation of equipment, manuals, and photos.
- Incentivize and acknowledge your team’s efforts to improve efficiency and performance using existing resources.
Presented by Matt Pace, Dave Pettit, and Tim Ivey