K-12 maintenance and operations teams are facing one of the largest staffing shortages in history. It's nearly impossible to determine which projects take priority, how to justify more resources for your team, and how to balance reactive and proactive work.
As this staffing crisis continues to affect schools across the country, we're committed to helping you and your team optimize your operations with the resources you have, and providing you with actionable, creative ideas and processes to lessen the burden.
Watch our interactive, live session and learn how to:
- Effectively recruit, retain, and get the most out of your team.
- Utilize reports and dashboards to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of your team and equipment and justify more resources for your team.
- Optimize labor hours and cut costs by shifting to preventive maintenance tasks vs. reactive.
- Document all equipment, manuals, and photos to ensure new team members onboard faster.
- Incentivize and recognize your team to be more efficient with your current resources and improve performance.
Access the full recording
In which industry do you work?