FMX helps you capture, analyze, and optimize every aspect of facilities and maintenance operations. With FMX, you can understand trends, plan capacity, justify new equipment, determine when to make capital improvements, and more.
Create reports and analyze results to support your organization's objectives
- View where to focus energy for improvements to your team and equipment.
- View how your team is performing compared to your KPIs.
- Make data-driven decisions about equipment replacement.
- Improve your department’s capital forecasting.
- Calculate the return on investment that additional headcount would bring.
- Prepare for audits and budget planning.
We can use the reports to streamline our processes and predict what equipment may be failing sooner than later.
The reporting has probably been the greatest thing to ever happen, according to the corporate office. That has really improved our distribution of costs and accurately tracking our costs across the plant. It also helps us with capital projects. We can see how much money and time we’re spending on equipment and if you don’t have that data, it’s very difficult to justify capital projects.
FMX reporting & analytics capabilities
More capabilities with FMX
- View and interact with detailed analytics dashboards, tailored by feature, building, user, time range and more, to get a more detailed view with a click of the mouse.
- View labor, inventory, and other costs across your maintenance department.
- Easily export reports and dashboards to pdf to print or email for weekly meetings, audits, and more.
- Download and print FMX’s daily maintenance report to show your team which work orders and planned maintenance tasks are due that day.