FMX makes it easy for renters to request use of your facilities and keeps stakeholders in the loop on what’s happening and when. FMX enables you to see which spaces in your facility have been reserved for specific dates and which ones are still available, ensuring no room or resource is double-booked.
Manage facility rentals with FMX
- Provide your community with the ability to schedule your facilities and charge them for their time.
- Avoid double-booking of rooms and resources.
- Easily track cost estimates, invoices, and payments.
- Establish an approval chain for different events.
- Allow community members to request food, AV, staffing, resources, and more for their events.
- Prevent last minute requests to set up rooms and facility resources.
Having FMX has helped us better manage when the school facilities are being used. There is no more double-booking of events, and all staff can see what's going on in their buildings and request spaces when needed.
With FMX, we have become a lot more efficient with scheduling our buildings, which has been great on a lot of different fronts. For our athletic department, it’s enabled us to better utilize our facilities. We’ve been able to get more teams practicing. We’ve been able to schedule more games, and it’s really helped tremendously. FMX is great for our district, especially for our leadership and administration to look at the district as a whole.
FMX facility rental capabilities
More capabilities with FMX
- Customize your organization’s scheduling request form to include required fields for seating, HVAC, catering, AV, etc. so each department will have all of the details they need.
- Avoid double-booking rooms and resources with automatic conflict detection that alerts you if maintenance is being performed in the room you are trying to schedule.
- Automatically estimate the cost of an event based on in and out of district users, as well as the spaces and services requested.
- Set up automatic email notifications for relevant individuals (e.g. catering manager) when events are scheduled, modified, etc. that require their services.
- View your daily schedule with FMX’s calendar display, so you and your staff will always know what you have going on that day.
- Set user permissions and easily define each user’s role and what they are allowed to view and change in your system.
- Upload photo and file attachments and share seating charts, set-up diagrams, and much more.
- Require cost estimates and invoicing for schedule requests with FMX's reporting feature to keep track of unpaid balances.