FMX keeps stakeholders in the loop on events and meetings that matter to them. FMX makes it easy to see which spaces in your facility have been reserved for specific dates and which ones are still available, ensuring no room or resource is double-booked.
Schedule events with FMX
- Share event details across departments.
- Avoid double-booking of rooms and resources.
- Establish an approval chain for different events.
- Request food, AV, staffing, resources, and more for your events.
- Seamlessly manage event setup.
Having FMX has helped the schools better manage when the school facilities are being used. There is no more double-booking of events. All staff can see what's going on in their buildings and request spaces when needed.
We have become a lot more efficient with scheduling our buildings, which has been great on a lot of different fronts. For our athletic department, it’s enabled us to better utilize our facilities. We’ve been able to get more teams practicing. We’ve been able to schedule more games and so it’s really helped tremendously. It’s great for our district, especially for our leadership and administration to look at the district as a whole.
FMX event scheduling capabilities
More capabilities with FMX
- Customize your organization’s scheduling request form to include required fields for seating, HVAC, catering, AV, and more.
- Communicate directly with contractors by adding them as users.
- View your daily schedule with FMX's calendar display.
- Easily define each user’s role and what they are allowed to view and change in your system.
- Upload photo and file attachments and share seating charts, set-up diagrams, and much more.
- Allow community members to search for events, check event times, and even submit request forms.
- Eliminate the need for double entry of athletic events across multiple systems via integration with FMX.