FMX gives you insight into how every one of your assets is performing, which ones incur the most cost, and more. These insights allow you to make data-driven decisions regarding every equipment item to decrease downtime, and ultimately, maintenance costs.
Manage assets and equipment maintenance with FMX
- Keep track of time and money spent on equipment maintenance.
- Determine when equipment and assets are reaching the end of their service life by reviewing the history.
- Track and report on equipment downtime.
- Analyze which equipment types and models are underperforming.
- Add preventive maintenance checklists to an equipment item's record for easy retrieval in the field.
- Easily assign a maintenance task to a broken, or faulty, machine.
FMX equipment maintenance management software capabilities
More capabilities with FMX's equipment maintenance software
- Compile reports and view interactive dashboards for regulatory compliance and budgeting.
- Add spare parts to each equipment record for optimized inventory management, purchasing, and proactive maintenance.
- Search for equipment by name, model number, manufacturer, maintenance request, or scheduled maintenance task, or any other captured field.
- Easily track and run downtime reports on facilities or production equipment. Then schedule maintenance and planned maintenance tasks accordingly.
- Integrate predictive maintenance, alarms, and sensors with FMX.
- Track equipment history by associating routine maintenance and preventive maintenance with equipment items.
We use FMX's reports to streamline our processes and predict what equipment may be failing sooner than later.
FMX gives me capabilities I never had before. Now I can look at the equipment in each of our restaurants and verify the frequency and cost of every repair. Because the record keeping is so comprehensive, I can determine when a particular piece of equipment is no longer cost-effective and should be replaced.