The problem: Many facility managers spend too much time putting out fires because they don’t have the information they need, when and where they need it. An effective facilities management (FM) system makes it easier for a facility manager to do their job. They sleep better at night, secure in the knowledge that their facilities are running smoothly. A good FM solution will also help their organization:
- Streamline work orders
- Gather data on the condition and repair of equipment
- Organize and maintain planned maintenance schedules
- Plan conflict-free events
- Monitor energy efficiency and usage across the organization
- Coordinate and maintain fleet vehicles
Evaluating multiple FM systems to determine which ones suit your needs will quickly lead you to the right solution.
The solution: Consider FMX. It was developed to solve the types of challenges that matter most to facility managers. It’s web-based, and takes advantage of cutting edge technology, yet remains easy to implement and use. The result is a highly effective solution that doesn’t break the bank. FMX was the solution that many organizations were seeking to streamline their workflow while saving time and money. See why FMX might be the right solution for you!
“ I found a web site that compared several different project management systems and I narrowed it down from 10 to three. We had those three come in for a demonstration, and FMX was the clear winner”
- Simple but powerful user interface: FMX uses a simple calendar that works well as the primary user interface because it is familiar to most users. Unlike the clunky, complicated forms and menus of some systems, the calendar interface is intuitive, and so easy to navigate that even the least tech-savvy staff member can quickly master it. However, if the calendar interface isn’t your cup of tea, you can always view your data in a table format. In some systems, a request seems to enter a black hole after submission, leaving the requestor in the dark about the status of their request. In FMX, users can take advantage of the flter and search functions to cut through the clutter and locate the data that is most important to them. Some users may access the software infrequently, but the easy-to-use interface ensures that a refresher course is not required when they return to FMX. Compare the FMX interface to others. You’ll find that it is:
- Incredibly intuitive and easy to navigate
- Simple, straightforward, familiar
- Ready to go, right out of the box
“ FMX has all the functionality we need. It streamlines our approval process, is simple to navigate, and users did not have to be technology experts to use it successfully.”
2. Easily configurable: When you buy a new car you can either stick with the spec model with standard features, or you can take the ‘build-your-own’ approach, adding bells and whistles to your heart’s desire. FMX is infnitely confgurable, enabling customers to ‘build-their-own’ FM system that meets their exact functional needs. As a frst step, you can make your users feel at home by branding your FMX site with your organization’s logo, time zone, and more. When you are ready to dig a little deeper, here are just a few of the things you can confgure:
• USER ACCESS Designate each user’s role and permissions
• APPROVAL PROCESSES Set approvers for diferent buildings and request types
• CUSTOM FIELDS Create various types of fields (drop-down lists, checkboxes, etc.) to customize your request forms
THE FMX CUSTOMER SUCCESS TEAM IS READY TO WORK WITH YOU TO MAKE SURE YOU HAVE EVERYTHING YOU NEED, AND NOTHING YOU DON’T.