It’s that time again. Over the next few weeks teachers and students will be flocking back to school to kick-off a new year. Every school district has the opportunity to get the school year off to a smooth start by streamlining your maintenance, scheduling, technology, and transportation processes. FMX is here to help you do just that and we’ve compiled some great tips in The Smart Guide to Implementing Effective Facilities Management for Schools, check it out below.
What’s in the eGuide?
- How to assess the effectiveness of your current facilities management program.
- How to select a new facilities management software system.
- How to get buy-in from key stakeholders when adopting a new system.
- How to identify and optimize your work flow for room scheduling, building maintenance, technology ticketing, and transportation scheduling.
- How to configure user access for your faculty and staff in your new facilities management software.
- How to sequence the roll-out of your new facilities management software.
- How to train your staff to use your new facilities management software (it’s easier than you think).
Share your feedback
What challenges do you face with your current facilities management system? In your opinion, what are the biggest hurdles regarding the implementation of a new system? Leave us a comment below to share your thoughts!